Registration is FREE and takes seconds to complete!
Club-tC Members Receive:
? Advertisement Free Browsing
? Access to all tC Tech Articles
? Ability to post questions and comments
? Use of private message system
? Ability to share images
? Their own personal profile page
? More tC information then anywhere else

You can sure the clipboard

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by Marcia kelly, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Marcia kelly

Marcia kelly New Member

Then don't share your clipboard are now you can sure the clipboard on share printers with them because otherwise it takes up a bunch band with for these are these machines that we don't need towed need to hear the audio from the other remote Windows machines but here under general when you connect this is where you would put that the name sphere I have in 350-080 Pap n that I need a calm colon 60,000 one because I'm on I'm on track one here now when you connect to this it should give you a normal windows loin and then eventually you're going to get to the desktop it looks are like this so it's just a normal Windows more a Windows machine if you look at islet me change this to make a little bit more readable I can you guys with a pat okay now so this is the %uh this is the Windows machines come out my nap from here if you were to look at the IP comfits you could see that it has an address assigned right now it has the address 192 that 168 ads are about one its default gateway is set to 192 data 168 ads are about 254 now right now we don't really care about the Gateway.

http://350-080cciedc.com/