Registration is FREE and takes seconds to complete!
Club-tC Members Receive:
? Advertisement Free Browsing
? Access to all tC Tech Articles
? Ability to post questions and comments
? Use of private message system
? Ability to share images
? Their own personal profile page
? More tC information then anywhere else

The ONLY Muscle Building Supplement

Discussion in 'Meng Motorsports' started by juliabaker, May 31, 2014.

1. juliabaker

juliabaker New Member

I was going through my own personal kitchen I was looking at the foods that I was using every day to build muscle to recover and to maximize my performance in the gym I noticed something very interesting that the auctions I have are actually quite appealing and their not repetitive and they're not boring so with that said let's take a look at the top 20 food that not only you should on the occasioned but that you should be Trig X2 relying on a regular basis I've always understood muscle growth inters of analogies and I want to share one with you what is my building analogy I like to look at my body kind of like a house a one-story house and to get to a more impressive three or four story house I need add more walls Trig X2 now the problem Isis that every time I go to the gym I break one wall down to go back down a base-level so as you know we come home you refuel with certain foods to help rebuild that wall but if we got any new material that were kind of just basically breaking down the wall that we currently have rebuilding it breaking it down rebuild it and we never ever see any progress so that's Trig X2 where our nutrition comes into play and that's how we're going to break up these two videos in part 1 we're gonnalook at food to help build a wall even higher proteins handcars but what we're also going to do is we'regonna look at the food to help prevent the wall from getting broken down healthy fats fruits and vegetables.

getnaturalmuscle.com