Registration is FREE and takes seconds to complete!
Club-tC Members Receive:
? Advertisement Free Browsing
? Access to all tC Tech Articles
? Ability to post questions and comments
? Use of private message system
? Ability to share images
? Their own personal profile page
? More tC information then anywhere else

The Club-tC BS Thread

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by Redneck4csa, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Redneck4csa

Redneck4csa Premium Member

Since there has been a sudden increase in "thread-jacking" and changing the subjects, I want to put a stop to that. This is the BS thread. Talk about whatever you want, whoever you want, etc.

2. cribbs-tC

cribbs-tC Member

Isn't that what the Anything Goes thread is for? lol

3. justplayxtragic

justplayxtragic Member

Sorry Jamie =[ I am definitely guilty of that, my bad.

4. Nathanr.6168

Nathanr.6168 Member

me too :( i tend to go with how the conversation drifts :(

5. justplayxtragic

justplayxtragic Member

Meeee toooooo. Hey Nathan, I was gonna reply to that other thread but I'll just reply here. I didn't pay a dime for that damage so I had the body shop just jack the price up since dude had to pay out of pocket since he had no insurance AND fled the scene. It was nice.

6. Nathanr.6168

Nathanr.6168 Member

nice what mods are you gunna get with the cash? :p or do you have other ideas for 4k?

7. justplayxtragic

justplayxtragic Member

Oh no that was over summer, like in August when it happened. But my car got fixed in October. My poor car has a terrible history in its one year of being mine =[ ... I'm getting boost as soon as I can and I'm going to get the Progress full coil overs when I can. As of right now, I'm gonna pay my car off before getting too heavy into mods. I think when I get my tax refund, I'm going to tint my windows and then pay off some debt. Come summer, I'm going to have a second job and I've been getting hours like crazy lately so I will get some stuff. I'll post a thread with my tentative list.

8. Nathanr.6168

Nathanr.6168 Member

I'm not doing any BIG mods like boost until my warranty is up. I just got a second job that will hopefully double my cash flow :p too bad il be working 7 days a week now... :( When are you going to make a Member Rides page and show us your ride?

9. navylife59

navylife59 Super Moderator Staff Member

:party: Credit Card gets my tax refund. Oh wait a tick....:banghead:Damn!!!

Jamie, you should have made an OCD **** version thread! I am super **** about my rides, especially the tC since it was my very first brand spanking new car.

So here is my story. First, I am not one to get mad easily or strikeout in anger, but when I do, I will go Rambo on your arse. So, I only had my tC for 5 days when I took my then GF to a swank restaurant in the good side (well, it is the better of 2 evils) of Downtown New Orleans, the CBD (Central Business District). Well, I self parked in the mostly valet private parking. It was the perfect spot on the end, up front with a catering trailer on my right. Feeling confident that my Baby was safe and secure, we enjoyed our evening. After a very enjoyable time, we headed out the door. I no sooner stepped into the parking lot when I noticed a fairly new Nissan Maxima sitting parked next to my driver's side. Interesting to note here that there was no parking spot on the left of my car! It hit me like that Star Trek movie when the Klingon Moon exploded sending a shock wave thru space; a DOOR DING!!! What the Hell! There was just barely enough room to squeeze out of that car. I went livid and became enraged. I must have looked like Hell Boy when he grew his flaming horns back to my GF! I told her to get in the car and backed my Baby out. I then proceeded to leave the design of my 10,5 W shoe print in their door. I also inscribed my artwork with a nice signature of "F'u arse hole" in the more vernacular spelling.

There are other stories, but I don't want to scare ya'll too much. On the flip side, I had the wind blow the door of my minivan (years back) out of my hand and put a nice crease in a co-workers car. I knew not the owner so I left a note with my name and number that I would pay to fix it. Several weeks went by and no contact. One day I am shooting the bull with some coworkers and we were discussing the new car of another employee. One of the coworkers then said they had their door dinged and a note left on it and that her husband was mad. I told her that was me and why did she not call or talk to me about this. She just said, "I don't know?"

10. cribbs-tC

cribbs-tC Member

Next years tax return and bonus are going to some Ptuning Boostage!!!

And to follow your ding story (althought not nearly as exciting), the day I picked my car up from the dealership, I parked it at my work parking lot. I got it over my lunch break, but was in a hurry because it took longer to pick it up then I thought; so I just parked in the lot with cars around instead of on the far end away from everyone. I figured, "It's the first day I got the car... there is NO WAY I'm that unlucky..." Well, it turns out I was that unlucky. 4 hours later when I'm leaving work, I see a nice 1"x1" chunk missing out of my passanger side door handle. Went clear down to the primer... No note, no idea who did it...

I died a little bit inside that day. T_T

11. CiscoInATc

CiscoInATc Member

OCD thread would be a great idea, we need a list of things people should not do while being inside someone else's car for example NOT SLAMMING THE DOORS! or PuTtInG YoUr Feet on the dash... and things you should ask before doing, like smoking or eating and drinking (i don't care much for both but you should still ask out of respect).

Dam Navy, i hate that crap no one ever has respect for cars especially in parking lots of all places. Your anger is justified in my opinion...but you better hope your shoe print doesn't get traced lol

Sorry for drifting threads into black holes of incomplete thoughts and off topic subjects.:hang:

12. justplayxtragic

justplayxtragic Member

Once I figure out how to post pictures and do something to my car! Lol I just suck. It's so much easier on Facebook. Plus I need to get internet at home again. I only have internet at school or work and I'm normally busy then!

13. justplayxtragic

justplayxtragic Member

A little piece of my died on Saturday after my AutoX when I noticed that my entire right side of my car actually is pretty jacked up. If I had a dollar for all the scratches and dings and dents I found, I'd have a fair amount of money. It made me very upset.

14. Nathanr.6168

Nathanr.6168 Member

awww that sucks :( i hate when i find a new scratch on my car... i found a dent that looks like it came from a cross a while back.... -.-'

15. CiscoInATc

CiscoInATc Member

Seriously... A cross? 4 corners and a guy in the middle? do you drive fast past a church or some religious nut?

16. Nathanr.6168

Nathanr.6168 Member

lol 4 corners but no guy, and i work at a church/college :p

17. CiscoInATc

CiscoInATc Member

Whoa, that's just wrong and ironic.

18. justplayxtragic

justplayxtragic Member

HAHAHAHAHA. I love irony. That's pretty random. I think I have finally stopped caring about all the stupid dents and dings on my car, as much as I hate to admit it. Hey stupid question. How do I add photos here? I have a bunch from the Auto X.

19. justplayxtragic

justplayxtragic Member

I think my stories beat both of you. It was Cinco de Mayo last year. I was just leaving from work and getting ready to go drink margaritas at my buddies pool. My baby was TWO WEEKS OLD. I had the most amazing DENT on my rear wheel well. Some a-hole in the Starbucks parking lot sideswiped my car, that still had the brand new paper tags. There were white scuff marks everywhere and paint gone to the primer. It was the best thing ever, not. The dent was about a foot look and deep too. The rear wheel crease thing was pushed in. My heart shattered that day. I didn't get it repaired cos I didn't have $1,200 to fix it!

Lucky for me, in August, I got hit by a drunk driver who fled the scene so I pretended that the dent also came from him. Oh yeah, dude was illegal. My heart broke in a million pieces that night.

20. Redneck4csa

Redneck4csa Premium Member

It's easy. I use TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting, but you can use others like photobucket if you want. Just upload your pics and it will give you a code so that you can place it in forums. Just copy and paste the code and you're good to go!