Registration is FREE and takes seconds to complete!
Club-tC Members Receive:
? Advertisement Free Browsing
? Access to all tC Tech Articles
? Ability to post questions and comments
? Use of private message system
? Ability to share images
? Their own personal profile page
? More tC information then anywhere else

Publicity

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Redneck4csa, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Redneck4csa

Redneck4csa Premium Member

I'm asking for the ideas of all Club-tC members. I think we need alot more publicity. If you guys have any ideas, post them up here or send me a PM. Any posts that are not relevant to this topic will be immediately deleted by me. Thanks for the input guys.

2. StreetBrawler89

StreetBrawler89 Member

As Stated in the other thread(which id imagine spawned this one :) ) anytime I send an email to a shop, store, etc I put a [Club tC Member] footer under my name, and I have had a few ask about it.

Also, we as members of this forum should share our knowledge with general sites, such as the Modified Mag Forum(Modified Mag Forums at Modified Mag Magazine), Super Street and other places that new tuners might wander onto after they decide to mod the car, we should be sure to have a Club-tC bump on the bottom of our profiles as well.

3. chyz-dad

chyz-dad Member

I am putting in my order for my short and decals, that is a very good step in the right direction...we could have business style cards made up or even fliers with club information and contact info...

4. Redneck4csa

Can I ask what was said about it?

5. Redneck4csa

What about tagging cards?

6. chyz-dad

chyz-dad Member

I figured if we had the cards that would be a perfect opportunity to tag cars

I know J'ville has ALOT of tC's

I see them everyday
    I have no shame when it comes to tagging cars...I've done it alot of times....I always get kicked out of parking lots for doing it, and still go back...it is a very good idea though...and if anyone is on a military base they may have an even better chance to do this

7. Redneck4csa

Sounds good. Anybody else want to chime in on this subject?

8. Nathanr.6168

Nathanr.6168 Member

you guys could sponsor me and put "Club-tC" on my car :p

9. StreetBrawler89

StreetBrawler89 Member

Ill buy the neon pink spray paint, lol j/k.

But in reference to the other one jamie, the other post can be found here (http://www.club-tc.com/forums/performance/1821-i-need-site.html)

post number 4
    :BacktoTopic:

Also, car tags are a good idea but sometimes they give off a bad impression so we would have to be careful where we gave them out (IE car meets, races, to tCs obviously already tuned) IMO

10. Nathanr.6168

Nathanr.6168 Member

well at least i could give my gf the car then :p

What about having events by Club-tC members?

11. Redneck4csa

Well, if we had tags, I don't think I would be biased towards tC's that are already modded. When I joined this site, I was completely stock. So, I don't think tagging should be strictly limited to modded tC's.

12. Redneck4csa

Events would work great if we had more members in concentrated areas. Unfortunately, we are all spread out over the country. What would be great is if we could ALL get together somewhere one day. Just one huge club-tC meet. But I doubt it will ever happen.

13. StreetBrawler89

StreetBrawler89 Member

Same here I was stock, its just thats its been my own personal experiance that tags and flyers sometimes draw the wrong crowd. I guess it would depend on the situation for me.

14. chyz-dad

chyz-dad Member

I think that maybe with a very concerted effort and timely planning I think that we could do this.......We would have to find some where that would be convenient to all members....and make it public...try to get sponsors for the event.....etc.etc.etc....

15. StreetBrawler89

StreetBrawler89 Member

You work with a wheels supplier right? If we can get enough intrest in that, they might get interested in a sponsership program, and Im sure the rest of us can scrape something together from local shops.

16. CiscoInATc

CiscoInATc Member

Well we need to clean up the forum, if we want people coming to us we need to give them a reason, and our knowledge database has to grow. If you search for something specific about a TC in google a lot of the results link to club tc so its not really a matter of getting our name out its probably just making the site more accessible, most internet users will not take the time out to enjoy a site, they just want instant gratification. But i will order my decal and contribute my share.:usfl: It shouldn't matter if your car is stock... Besides everyone was stock at some point

17. chyz-dad

chyz-dad Member

I can work my guy at WSS and make a call into Troy from 5 Axis to see if they would be interested in actually sponsoring a car club....

18. StreetBrawler89

StreetBrawler89 Member

It couldnt hurt any.

19. Redneck4csa

Keep the ideas coming guys!

20. chyz-dad

chyz-dad Member

AND GALS......

just messin with ya bro......