Registration is FREE and takes seconds to complete!
Club-tC Members Receive:
? Advertisement Free Browsing
? Access to all tC Tech Articles
? Ability to post questions and comments
? Use of private message system
? Ability to share images
? Their own personal profile page
? More tC information then anywhere else

Ok

Discussion in 'Comments' started by RayRay, Oct 3, 2011.

1. RayRay

RayRay New Member

So m kinda ****** about the fact that I can view certain threads b/c I dnt hav enough posts... That makes no sence. I'd like to look at what everyone has for sale but I can't b/c I only have 3 posts. About to be 4. And sry for posting this in a random *** thread topic... It would be cool if you guys would get rid of that crap tho. Just sayin

2. j0nes

j0nes New Member

I run a forum also and I know why they do it, it's a forum to participate in and also it prevents spammers from flooding nonsense into the for sale section...it's only 10 posts...some forums you need to have 30-50 before you can even think about looking, let alone posting anything in the for sale section.

3. RayRay

RayRay New Member

Yeah like I get it, keep out b.s. Spam and fraud. It's just iritating ha

4. navylife59

navylife59 Super Moderator Staff Member

You can fight back by joining the "Spam the Spammers Campaign". When ever you get a friendly little spam message, just return that kind favor by signing up their email addresses (website email contacts as well) to those mega newsletter sign-up websites. It is so easy to do and takes so very little of your time. Won't you help these sad individuals that thirst for attention? All spammers must die. Your Base belongs to us!