Registration is FREE and takes seconds to complete!
Club-tC Members Receive:
? Advertisement Free Browsing
? Access to all tC Tech Articles
? Ability to post questions and comments
? Use of private message system
? Ability to share images
? Their own personal profile page
? More tC information then anywhere else

NO2 In A Can

Discussion in 'Nitrous Oxide (NOS)' started by navylife59, Jul 8, 2009.

1. navylife59

navylife59 Super Moderator Staff Member

For those on a budget looking to shoot tha juice need look no further. Announcing the newest Nitrous kit in the market that is so simple to operate, it's like icing on a cake. Now, the downside is that the system is in disposable containers, but you get a multitude of shots from one can and they are so affordable that you can buy a case. And did I mention that it goes great with alcohol setups? Dude, now that is freak'n sweet! One caution to note, these kits are temperature sensitive meaning that if you live in a hot environment, they won't keep well for extended periods in your car. Go out get yours today!

NO2can.jpg

NO2can1.jpg

Who knew that Wally-world offered up more than just bottle feeding babies?:bi:

2. Hurst

Hurst New Member

Have you tried these yet? I've heard whipped cream fouls up the plugs pretty quick. :)

3. navylife59

I use plugs that are 12 steps colder so as not to scorch the cream. Add the alcohol, as I mentioned earlier, and you can "whip" up some killa mixed drinks that will be sure to please the ladies (or any effeminate pals).
    :party:
    Dude...It's a party at the tailpipe!

4. punk2m1d

punk2m1d Member

At first I thought you were serious. Then I saw the pictures. God I really want to talk some kid into spraying whip cream onto his engine. I would probably pee pants. If nothing else, we could just use the case of whip cream to have a very sexy party. Navy, you're 1st on my guest list! Who else wants to come? (pun intended?)

5. navylife59

Just like to keep things fun and exciting here at the Club. No stiff shirts here. Ask around. I have a unique sense of humor.

The Hard Rock Hotel at Pattaya Beach, Thailand has a pool that is empty by day, but super sudsy with whip cream foam (maybe it was soap bubbles?). Anyway, a total sausage fest so don't waste your money on that. There are much more better things to do with your time in Thailand for fun.:drool5: