Registration is FREE and takes seconds to complete!
Club-tC Members Receive:
? Advertisement Free Browsing
? Access to all tC Tech Articles
? Ability to post questions and comments
? Use of private message system
? Ability to share images
? Their own personal profile page
? More tC information then anywhere else

New Release Series 3.0

Discussion in 'Member Rides' started by navylife59, Apr 5, 2007.

1. navylife59

navylife59 Super Moderator Staff Member

:eek: My GF and I just bought my Son a Release Series 3.0. I went to the Dealership to buy a Tundra Crewmax TSS and a Camry SE when this tC just stood out amongst the others with such a brilliant shine. I did a double-take as I tried to figure out what was so special about this one. The sweetness of this ride was too good to pass up, so my GF and I bank-rolled all three of them to take home. I am now a two tC Family with more soon to come. The pics don't do them justice.

Due on Trio.JPG

RS 3.0.JPG

2. RutherML07tC

RutherML07tC Member

you have to be joking. you just bank rolled all three cars. holy crap. so now you own 2 tC's huh. good job man. regardless of the pic it still looks good.

3. navylife59

No joke. The Tundra is to pull my tC around once I get ready to start making runs around the track and the Camry is for me to drive when I start doing the serious work on Project tC.
    Tundra
    5.7-liter DOHC EFI V8, 32-valve aluminum block with aluminum alloy head with Dual VVT-i
    381 hp @ 5600 rpm
    401 lb.-ft. @ 3600 rpm
    Bore and stroke: 3.70 x 4.02
    Compression ratio: 10.2:1

Camry
    3.5-liter DOHC 24-valve
    Dual VVT-i V6
    268 hp @ 6200 rpm/
    248 lb.-ft. @ 4700 rpm

This should keep me HP happy. Already planning on a S/C for the Tundra!

4. ForBiddeN

ForBiddeN Member

holly **** man thats ****ing amazing. whats so diffrent about the 3.0? it looks just like every 1 elece tc cept it has the ground effects kit.

5. navylife59

:eek:
    • Blizzard Pearl paint - really stands out and makes the car
    • Dechromed headlamps
    • Alantra 2-tone fabric seats
    • IPOD hook-up
    • 6Disc changer
    • Under deck subwoofer
    • TYC LED taillights
    • Kenstyle front/rear lip kit
    • Debadged blacked/ front grills
    • Full side curtain airbags
    • Deluxe carpet set
    • Individual RS3.0 Badging
    • Razo shift knob/handle
    • Razo pedals

There maybe some more little features that escape me. I suppose the only thing unique (not an option) is the Blizzard Pearl paint, dechromed headlamps, and the custom blacked out grill (looks like RS1.0)

6. ForBiddeN

ForBiddeN Member

im so jelous :( i just bought mine thoe lol

7. slicksilver

slicksilver New Member

and what do you do for a living? i need some advice to be able to buy cars by threes

8. ForBiddeN

ForBiddeN Member

doesnt his sing give out enough info if i had my guess i suppose he would be in the navy humm.

9. SquallLHeart

SquallLHeart Member

yeah.. and navy people make alottt of money.... yeah right.

10. navylife59

I sell ceramic clowns on Ebay for spending cash :>

I am a Load Master so I get flight pay, special duty pay, per diem, hazard duty pay, BAH, BAS. It; all good Babe!

11. Scion Jon

Scion Jon Member

i saw this car at the dealership as well when getting my oil changed last week. I noticed the color is almost like the Caddy Escalade Pearl color but has the white metallic flake like my car. Also noticed the front grill is blacked out with no chrome trim. The interior consists of custom seats, a really nice shift knob, and a 6 inch hidden subwoofer next to the spare (secret trunk compartment on everyone elses) although im not really sure if you could even tell the difference if was there or not...NICE. good purchase.

12. Scion Jon

Scion Jon Member

oh yeah had the custom tail lights in it too! and supposidly a special edition emblem somewhere with a serial number...couldnt find that tho. also dechromed headlights and that body trim...sets it off nicely

13. navylife59

Numbered badge on the knee bolster (why put it down so low?) and on the back of the Razo shifter. I had the Dealership add the pedestal spoiler and I installed the custom pedal, tC SS door sills, Hotchkis front strut bar (my old one), black metal flake mudguards (only the front, fitment prob w/ the Kenstyle rear lip spoiler), TRD exhaust (my old one), PIAA LEDs in the map lights, blue bulbs for the parking lights, Xpel headlamp protectors, and the Scion rear bumper applique.

Next mods will be white light bar behind grilles, Lights under dash/seats, B-Pillar CF applique, white painted calipers, and tC Bazooka sub (additional to the underdeck sub).

14. SquallLHeart

SquallLHeart Member

you put a ped. spoiler on the RS3?!

aww man.... takes away from the cleanliness of the kit... that and i dont think it matches.. but that is just my opinion.

not as bad as one dealership i know that installed leather seats on top of the alcantra?!?!?! OMFG...

15. navylife59

Yep. Call it Release Series 3.1 That is what my Son wanted. It looks killer with that Kenstyle kit and the TRD exhaust.

Tim's Blizzard tC 007.JPG

16. 2007tCLancPa

2007tCLancPa New Member

I saw this RS Series at a dealer near where I live I was realy impressed with the looks it has with the Kenstyle BK and such I really like taillights they go real well with the paint and everything else I and amazed with it.

17. JConner

JConner New Member

lol someone needs to call you out on this so called bankrolling of all 3 cars at once. in this thread you claim you bought all three for yourself, in another you say your g/f bought the camry and truck. And the picture of the back end of the RS3.0 in your driveway? the driveway/what i can see of the house does not look like a house of someone who can drop 85k+ at once on cars.

so lets see some pictures of all three in front of your house

edit: i know i'm still a noob and dont want to get on anyones bad side but i will be impressed when i see proof.

18. navylife59

OK, OK. It is all true. My G/F and I both bought the 2007 Truck, Camry, and RS 3.0. The Car is in her name, the tC in mine (Son's), and the truck is in both our names. I am not bragging about having bought all three cars at once. I am just wowed by the sweetness of the RS 3.0, the power/toughness of the Tundra, and the pimp daddy styling of the Camry.

Here are the pics of the cars when we picked them up at the Dealership. My GF has the pics at her house on her camera.

Tim's Blizzard tC - Project tC.JPG

RS 3.0.JPG

Cars3.jpg

The Buyers.JPG

19. navylife59

The Two tC's.JPG

Scott, Tim, Austin.jpg

Race Ready.JPG

The Tundra was in the shop getting LineX installed in the bed. The guy in the middle is my Son. Is this enough? It is too much trouble to cut and paste all of those cars together into one pic to fool ya'll :)

BTW - In New Orleans, that is considered a nice house!

20. JConner

JConner New Member

like i said, i can go stand outside of a dealership and have the salesman take a picture of me in front of my new car with 2 other cars around it also.

anyways, i dont really care whether you have all three or not, i just stumbled in to this thread because im about to buy that exact car. good luck with the payments on all 3 i can only imagine what that tundra cost