Registration is FREE and takes seconds to complete!
Club-tC Members Receive:
? Advertisement Free Browsing
? Access to all tC Tech Articles
? Ability to post questions and comments
? Use of private message system
? Ability to share images
? Their own personal profile page
? More tC information then anywhere else

Looking Back Over The Last Two Years

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by JRW-910, Apr 12, 2009.

1. JRW-910

JRW-910 Owner / Admin Staff Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Flemington, New Jersey
    Its time to celebrate!* Celebrate what you might ask?* Well, its officially been two years since I took over from the previous owner, Alex.* In the two years that I have been involved, I have had the opportunity to watch the site continue to change and grow.* Every day we receive new members that add so much to this community of Scion tC enthusiasts.* In this time, I have also had the pleasure of working with Navylife59 and more recently Redneck4csa who are both very dedicated to making Club-tC* the very best site*dedicated ... ... Read More
  2. koch28328

koch28328 Member

Aug 4, 2008
    found this site in aug. of 08 and found it to be the most updated site on scions. good work on 2 years and to all the improvements

this site rocks:loool:
  3. chyz-dad

chyz-dad Member

Oct 27, 2007
    I became a member back almost 2 yrs ago I think..???

I like the new changes ( not really..they have been around for a bit now ), and like anything that changes you have to relearn how to use the site...this was not the case with the new layout.

I found it pretty straight forward...granted I spend a lot of time on the internet and go to various different sites so learning how to navigate the site has to come quickly......

I have nothing bad to say about the site......PROPS to all the people who make it happen....
    I look forward to some of the PLANNED features that are in store for the site and I am always willing to lend suggestions and support to help make it happen
  4. Redneck4csa

Redneck4csa Premium Member

Oct 2, 2008
    07 Scion tC
    Well, I joined in October of 2008. I don't remember exactly what I found this site for. Either way, I made a profile and was suddenly sucked into the Scion world. Since then, my mind has been like a sponge soaking up information. This was the first forum that I ever joined and it will remain my home for a long time.