Registration is FREE and takes seconds to complete!
Club-tC Members Receive:
? Advertisement Free Browsing
? Access to all tC Tech Articles
? Ability to post questions and comments
? Use of private message system
? Ability to share images
? Their own personal profile page
? More tC information then anywhere else

Looking Back Over The Last Two Years

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by JRW-910, Apr 12, 2009.

1. JRW-910

JRW-910 Owner / Admin Staff Member

Its time to celebrate!* Celebrate what you might ask?* Well, its officially been two years since I took over Club-tC.com from the previous owner, Alex.* In the two years that I have been involved, I have had the opportunity to watch the site continue to change and grow.* Every day we receive new members that add so much to this community of Scion tC enthusiasts.* In this time, I have also had the pleasure of working with Navylife59 and more recently Redneck4csa who are both very dedicated to making Club-tC* the very best site*dedicated ... ... Read More

2. koch28328

koch28328 Member

found this site in aug. of 08 and found it to be the most updated site on scions. good work on 2 years and to all the improvements

this site rocks:loool:
    Don

3. chyz-dad

chyz-dad Member

I became a member back almost 2 yrs ago I think..???

I like the new changes ( not really..they have been around for a bit now ), and like anything that changes you have to relearn how to use the site...this was not the case with the new layout.

I found it pretty straight forward...granted I spend a lot of time on the internet and go to various different sites so learning how to navigate the site has to come quickly......

I have nothing bad to say about the site......PROPS to all the people who make it happen....
    I look forward to some of the PLANNED features that are in store for the site and I am always willing to lend suggestions and support to help make it happen

4. Redneck4csa

Redneck4csa Premium Member

Well, I joined in October of 2008. I don't remember exactly what I found this site for. Either way, I made a profile and was suddenly sucked into the Scion world. Since then, my mind has been like a sponge soaking up information. This was the first forum that I ever joined and it will remain my home for a long time.