Registration is FREE and takes seconds to complete!
Club-tC Members Receive:
? Advertisement Free Browsing
? Access to all tC Tech Articles
? Ability to post questions and comments
? Use of private message system
? Ability to share images
? Their own personal profile page
? More tC information then anywhere else

Look what I got!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by JRW-910, Oct 12, 2007.

1. JRW-910

JRW-910 Owner / Admin Staff Member

Hey everyone,

Today the UPS man stopped by and dropped off a package. This package was the result of some great work by our very own tC super enthusiast and moderator, Scott aka navylife59. So, at this point you are wondering, what was in the box? Well, I'm not going to reveal that just yet. I will say that everything in the box will soon be posted on here and will be heading out to Club-tC members in the near future!

Scott, along with one of the top Scion tC modding companies out there, is working to bring giveaway products, exclusive content, and so much more to the members of Club-tC. What you see on this site over the next few weeks and months will only be found here.... no where else!

Scott also mentioned to me that there is some other Scion site out there and its design is even red :rolleyes: .... so of course this requires a new design... blue anyone?

I hope to see every one of our 2650+ members on the site stop by and check out all the new happenings here. Also, if anyone is interested in helping out with the site in anyway, drop me a PM or email!

So... stop back very soon for fresh Club-tC only content, give aways for our dedicated members, a new site sponsor, Club-tC only group buys, and SOOO MUCH MORE!

Thanks,

-JRW

2. RICH0087

RICH0087 Member

black sand pearl? :) lol j/k, blue sounds cool...can't wait to see whats in store

3. navylife59

navylife59 Super Moderator Staff Member

I am totally digg'n it! Great job. Do missed the speedo's though but I will get used to the simplicity of the gold and blue dots.

4. ac3 b00gi3

ac3 b00gi3 Active Member

love the new look .. how about the colors rotating each time we log in and out ..cheesy ?? i think its an ok idea lol :D :p :) lol lol

5. bwood87

bwood87 Member

I love the new dot system. It was kind of a pain in the ass waiting to see which dials were moving and which were not.

6. ac3 b00gi3

ac3 b00gi3 Active Member

i agree .. i couldn't tell lol