Registration is FREE and takes seconds to complete!
Club-tC Members Receive:
? Advertisement Free Browsing
? Access to all tC Tech Articles
? Ability to post questions and comments
? Use of private message system
? Ability to share images
? Their own personal profile page
? More tC information then anywhere else

It's A Bird. It's A Plane.

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by JRW-910, Jul 2, 2009.

1. JRW-910

JRW-910 Owner / Admin Staff Member

It's a Scion tee-Chee!... ... Read More

2. RavenWulf

RavenWulf Member

congrats... nothing beats the squeals of joy from a lil one in the backseat when you gently put the car through it's paces (not even embarrassing that clown who thinks his '86 prelude is the bomb)

3. navylife59

navylife59 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks guys. Baby is doing splendid for being 2 months premature. Basically Mom had been having some major discomforts beyond what is normal for her that was being misdiagnosed as "normal" for pregnant women. We went in for a follow-up visit and our Doctor rushed her straight to the Labor and Delivery for an unplanned c-section within the next 3 hours. They delayed to give Mom a steriod shot for the Baby to help the lungs mature. This is a 24hr process but before Mom could get the second dose, the Doctor ordered an immediate c-section. It happened very fast but Mom developed a "hot spot" on her epideral and was feeling most of what was going on one side of her body. It was agonizing, excruciating pain that just overwhelmed her. She came close to checking out but with God's Love she was able to soldier thru. I am so proud of her. She is making a fast recovery and the Baby is checking out 5.0 (Navy term for way excellent). Praise The Lord!!!!:party::banana_piano::party:

We were so unprepared for this birth so soon that we do not have a name yet for the Baby. No guys. There will not be a "Name the Baby" contest.:bi:
    One thing amazing is that I would have just return from a Detachment to Japan yesterday had I not been allowed to have someone go in my stead. It was hard to not go as I love Japan and was going to make another effort to visit the birthplace of all tC's. Oh well, I made the correct choice thank God.

4. Mengsta

Mengsta <font color="#fb7014"><b>Club-tC Supporting Vendor Staff Member

Wow glad to hear the mother was able to tough it out. Congrats on the baby!

5. navylife59

navylife59 Super Moderator Staff Member

My little Guy is getting so big! Thanks for all of the kind words everyone. It was scary there for that 1st month. Now he is 4 months old and strong as an Ox.
    Email_010.jpg

Email_011.jpg