Registration is FREE and takes seconds to complete!
Club-tC Members Receive:
? Advertisement Free Browsing
? Access to all tC Tech Articles
? Ability to post questions and comments
? Use of private message system
? Ability to share images
? Their own personal profile page
? More tC information then anywhere else

hey guys

Discussion in 'Engine Performance' started by pmek, Jul 22, 2012.

1. pmek

pmek New Member

i dont nkow if this is the right place to post this so i wanan say sorry if this is the wrong forum.
    anys i have a 2011 tc pretty much stock. now i really dont nkow anythign about the tc it was a gift from my father.now i know its 180hp/171tq which really isnt all that bad but i ahve noticed the bad power band so i was wondering what mods i need to get this tc running at 300hp? like a list would be nice. i know gettign a turbo would help but i dont like decent turbo kits and the greddy kit isnt out yet but what other mods should i look at besides a turbo kit? i wanna get about the same amount of power to my wheels. so far the mods i have added are a weapon r intake, catless exhaust by greddy, tein super pro coil-overs, wider tires.

anyadivse would really help, like i said before scion tc is my first non american car.

2. JRW-910

JRW-910 Owner / Admin Staff Member

Try searching around the site and you will get lots of ideas of ways to increase horsepower. Many guys on here are running turbos, superchargers or spraying nitrous.

Good luck,

-JRW

3. navylife59

navylife59 Super Moderator Staff Member

I haven't been keeping up too much on the 2AZ-FE engine parts development so I don't know what you can get done to valvetrain, head, or motor. BC does not list any cams so if you want more power generated directly by the engine your stuck. There is no S/C option for the 2AR-FE Gen2's. Sure you could put in a Procharger, Rotrex, Vortech, etc centrifugal but you are looking at a bit of custom work to install. Your best bet is the Descendant kit. The GReddy is going to be tamed compared to it.