Registration is FREE and takes seconds to complete!
Club-tC Members Receive:
? Advertisement Free Browsing
? Access to all tC Tech Articles
? Ability to post questions and comments
? Use of private message system
? Ability to share images
? Their own personal profile page
? More tC information then anywhere else

Headers

Discussion in 'Exhaust' started by douglas07, Aug 9, 2009.

1. ACE-tC

ACE-tC Member

ok just heard something interesting but i want opinions. i was thinking of getting ceramic headers but was also told that ceramis wears out after time compared to stainless which i have now... so whats better? also whats the difference between 4-2-1 and 4-1 headers. i thought they were the same (i know stupid) just put differently. what i have has the 4 individual pipes and the end of it still has 4 individual pipes just together if that makes any sense? do i have a 4-1 or 4-2-1? also which one is better?

2. navylife59

navylife59 Super Moderator Staff Member

Please read the 2 stickies here in the Exhaust Thread section for all your answers. 4-2-1 is the best for N/A and S/C. The Ceramics on the DC Sports header does fail in places. Companies like Jet Hot and Swaintech make near bullet proof ceramic coatings. You send them the part and quickly get back a beautiful piece.

3. EHS

EHS New Member

Draxas

Has anyone heard of any good reviews about draxas's header for the tc? Ive been looking into it and there is one my friend has that said he would sell it to me for 50 bucks.Sounds like a great idea(I mean everything is pretty much better then stock).But Id like to know if they are any good.

4. ACE-tC

ACE-tC Member

never heard of that brand?