Registration is FREE and takes seconds to complete!
Club-tC Members Receive:
? Advertisement Free Browsing
? Access to all tC Tech Articles
? Ability to post questions and comments
? Use of private message system
? Ability to share images
? Their own personal profile page
? More tC information then anywhere else

Changes at Club-tC.com

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by JRW-910, Apr 24, 2007.

1. JRW-910

JRW-910 Owner / Admin Staff Member

Hey everyone,

My name is JR and I am the new owner and administrator of Club-tC.com. I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself and let you know that there will be some changes taking place in the next few weeks. We have a great group of members here who are passionate about their cars and possess an amazing wealth of information.

Here are some things that you will see coming up:

1) A completely new site design. We will be adding a ton of new information and features.

2) Advertisements: You will see some non-intrusive advertisements around the site. These will be used for a couple of different reasons. One, it will allow the Club-tC users to see products and services related to Scion and the tC and two, they will create some revenue for the site .... see more below.

3) Sponsors: We have been working with a variety of vendors who will be advertising and more importantly supporting their products on this site. You can be assured that only good honest companies will be participating at Club-tC.com.

4) Contests and Giveaways: With donations from forum sponsors and the added revenue, we will be having contests and giveaways to bring great tC products and accessories to our users for FREE!

Now is the time to voice your opinion about this site. Club-tC was founded by the Scion tC community and will continue to thrive around that community. Please post here ... anything you want to see done to this site.

Thanks,

-JRW

2. ForBiddeN

ForBiddeN Member

nice to see you!

3. Imagin

Imagin Member

Hopefully not like ScionLife, where every page you click on is 2-3 ads stuck directly in the viewing screen

4. JRW-910

JRW-910 Owner / Admin Staff Member

I'll tell you what.... after the transformation, if you think its too much and takes away the user's experience... drop me a PM. This site is not designed to make money. I would like to use the money made from the ads to purchase products that will given away in contests and promotions for Club-tC.com!

Thanks for the feedback,

-JRW

5. DoubleDiamond

DoubleDiamond New Member

Thanks for the info, I'm new to the club. I like what I see and the information is very useful.

6. navylife59

navylife59 Super Moderator Staff Member

You the Man!

Oh, my other post about posting too much. Well, I take it back. This site is too addictive.

7. carboncrazytc

carboncrazytc Member

i love the site great job!

8. ohhnemo

ohhnemo New Member

Wee I'm new here! :( Not bad so far :)

9. Idiaz28

Idiaz28 New Member

I think what you are doing is great... Keep up the great work!!!

10. navylife59

navylife59 Super Moderator Staff Member

JRW is working on some cool enchancements and I am working on getting exclusive info, products, and special deals just Club-tC members. Take a look in the Hot Deals and Specials Section.