Registration is FREE and takes seconds to complete!
Club-tC Members Receive:
? Advertisement Free Browsing
? Access to all tC Tech Articles
? Ability to post questions and comments
? Use of private message system
? Ability to share images
? Their own personal profile page
? More tC information then anywhere else

Attention Club-tC Members

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by JRW-910, Mar 30, 2009.

1. JRW-910

JRW-910 Owner / Admin Staff Member

I just received a private message from Scott (navylife59).* As you know, he does a tremendous job around here helping members with anything and everything related to the Scion tC.* Since he is so knowledgeable, he receives a ton of emails and private messages from members everyday.* He wants everyone to know that he is currently deployed and will not have much access to the site for time being.* He will do his best to return everyone's emails, but it may take a little longer then usual.* As always, we wish him the best!

Thanks,

*** -JRW

... Read More

2. SquallLHeart

SquallLHeart Member

I can kinda take his place as my knowledge of the car pretty much equates his... i would hope..

I myself have been recieving a nice steady stream of PMs here and there, and lately.. i thought i'd be a little more nice to have a larger storage.

but anyway, if anyone has any questions, i'll be here and there. PM me, or email me at trung_nguyen@mindless.com

sometimes i'll go a day or two without checking the site, so either a pm or email will flag me down quicker.
    i promise i'll be nice.. lol.

best wishes to Scott.